Welcome back

david bain

Elite Cafe Member
WHAT a nice suprise.Sam and Abigal are back.I have missed the forum and am glad you guy's are back on line.now my wife doesn't have to listen to me bable all the time:banana:

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
It's great to have the Family back together again! Now I have my favorite place to go between patients again. The staff said I was getting grumpy! Who, ME, grumpy? Thanks Sam and Abigail!

Last edited:

Hora

Elite Cafe Member
Dear Abigail and Sam,

You have proven yourselves oncemore as Benevolent dictator. Thank you both for your time and effort in keeping us all together.

Leonardo

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you!

Hi Sam and Abigail!

I am glad the Cafe is online again and so renewed. I really missed you all the past days.
By the way... what about the fishing?! I hope you brought many of them to home! :)

Now a little critique: I liked very much the old vices logos than the new envelopes ones.

Thank you very much for your efforts and support to this incredible forum. Long life to the Cafe!!

Cheers,
Leonardo

mdengraver

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Life didn't seem the same without the cafe. It's one dimension of my life I sorely missed. Glad were all back in the engraving cafe community.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Yes, I really don't like the new icons either :mad:. I will either get the old ones back or maybe try something different.

Hi Sam and Abigail!

I am glad the Cafe is online again and so renewed. I really missed you all the past days.
By the way... what about the fishing?! I hope you brought many of them to home! :)

Now a little critique: I liked very much the old vices logos than the new envelopes ones.

Thank you very much for your efforts and support to this incredible forum. Long life to the Cafe!!

Cheers,
Leonardo

Leonardo

Elite Cafe Member
A lot of work Abigail and Sam! These details are not very important now.

What happens is that we all human use to show some resist to the changes...

Thank you again for a great work!

Leonardo

JLA.jr

Lets see ditto,ditto,ditto,ditto and ditto! I was with the rest of them wth the withdrawl thing. Even though I do not post much on here I am on this forum almost daily. It is so refreshing to have all of this knowledge at ones finger tips! Sam is the reason that I got back into engraving when I took one of his basic class's at GRS in Emporia about 7 years ago. That week long class was one of the most inspiring things I have ever had happen to me when it comes to engraving. It took me quite a few years to save up enough money to update all of my tools and all that go with it but it is worth every penny spent. 20 plus years ago when my father and myself had our western engraving business there was very little if any info shared by any other folks in the same business. So I take this cafe as a blessing and do treat it as if I was in someone elses home. All of the time that Sam, Abigail and all of the rest of the team on the cafe have put into this forum has done a great job in managing something that at times almost becomes unmanageable. My hats off to you Sam and all of your team. Jack Allen Jr.