Reno Jan, 2008 FEGA show

msar24

This year we have a professional taping the seminars. That means we'll all know which of you are the troublemakers during the seminars. There may even be a video camera at the show...you have been warned!:D

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Tira, your whip ( and with you in a black leather outfit) and Sandy with his D.I. hat and hard look should be able to keep things somewhat in semi-order.
And Kevin, if you set up a secutity camera please put me down for a video of the side action.......not just the seminars.
Lee, please be sure to smuggle the seeing-eye spuds in for us.
I know you still have underground Idaho contacts.
But shusssh, don't let Uncle Marty know about any of this.
No telling, Rex!

ron p. nott

Elite Cafe Member
well I am all ready for Reno , I just booked my trip and got a room at the Silver Legacy , they still have a few left but they are smoking ,so I am looking forward to seeing you all at the show .. see you there .. ron p.

ken dixon

Elite Cafe Member
I just reserved a non-smoking room, they must not all be on the same page there. What were the details on the get together thurs. nite? I couldnt find that post. Thanks Ken

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ken,
The Member's Welcome will be Thursday evening from 5:00 to 7:00 in my room. I'll be posting the room number once I arrive on Tuesday to this forum and the FEGA forum. Others will spread the word there as well. There will be more information on this in the next issue of the Engraver as well.

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hey Lee!, I know you were a farmer. do you have any connections that could get us some rotten eggs? I want a crack at Marty myself, but spuds won't get it. I know him too well!!! Its gotta be rotten eggs!!
Ron S

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks Ron
I feel a whole lot better now that I know i will be standing in front of you with your arsenal of rotten eggs. Heck..Like you said....we know each other all too well and very long. That's why I know that standing in front of you while doing my seminar would be the safest place for anyone to stand. FIRE AWAY GRINGO.and don't you forget to take notes my friend.
marty

mbroder

Elite Cafe Member
This is my first time going to the FEGA convention. I can only get up to Reno for the Sunday, the 27th and Monday the 28th. Will I be able see it all on the Sunday and attend the seminars on the Monday? I, of course would prefer more time to see things, try out some tools and meet all of you, but if I stay any longer, my wife might use up all of our nickels :rolleyes: .

I booked a non-smoking room this morning for just the 27th.

Last edited:

James Wark

Hi Mark,
Yes, You will be able to see it all in a day. You will wish you had more time to go back and get a second, third, or fourth look at all the wonderfull engravings. The seminars are great, dont miss them.
Jim

Latest posts

Sponsors