New FEGA show logo

Red Green

Elite Cafe Member
Sam,

Sam, it may work. I’ve been a vacuum head my whole life and I have a full head of hair. ;)

Bob

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Bob
You do not need to be an engraver to join FEGA. We have many members that are with us to support the art.

Red Green

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks for the invite Fancygun,

I took your invitation to join and did so, so far the FEGA has not rejected my application :shock:, and I read nowhere in it the requirement of a sound mind. Perhaps I’ll slip in unnoticed, it is Sunday.

Bob

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam, it says; 427 Fullerton Building St. Louis, 1300 Broadway New York Office, 119 St.Dearborn Chicago Office
One should be in your neighbourhood. :biggrin:

arnaud

Red Green

Elite Cafe Member
Arnaud,

That company is no longer offering those devices. The profit margin was far too low for a modern corporation. As a pharmaceutical company they have far exceeded the level of profit any simple device could ever produce, and their products have the added benefit of while not curing much of anything the patient must continue to patronize both the physician and pharmacy endlessly, what a world.

Bob

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Yes Bob, what a world, finally one finds the answer to a great problem, and then the company stops offering this great tool. What a world we live in.
And sure it is regrettable that the ones that take our place after we are gone, will make a similar website showing our work. Just like being in the zoo.

arnaud

Latest posts

Sponsors