Announcement: English fine scroll book and DVD updates

Donny

Elite Cafe Member
:thinking: To warm in England???

:cool: It rarely gets below 105-110 for three months straight hear in Phoenix...BUT I'm still in for the full set. :thumbsup:

Donny

Marcus Hunt

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
There won't be a "too late" as such. The first edition will be 100 sets. If they all go then it isn't much bother to do another run. My main problem is space. English houses aren't that big compared to the ones in the US and storage space is a premium. If I'd ordered 200 sets and only 100 sell I have't really got anywhere to store the extra hundred but if I'm 50 short then it's only another week or so to get them made up so don't panic.

I'm currently remaking my website because at the moment I'm not in control of it. Here I'll be able to offer a PayPal cart for ease of purchase.

Marcus Hunt

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Okay, my new website is now up and running. I basically had no control over my old one and things got even worse when I got my new Macbook Pro and nearly all my Adobe CS4 stopped working and 'Contribute' wouldn't even launch!!! So I got Rapidweaver and built a new website myself. It's cleaner and tidier than my old website (which I prefer) but most of all at last I'm in control of things which means in the next week or so the PayPal cart/buttons should be in place and ready to accept orders I hope.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Looking good Marcus! Please start a fresh announcement thread when you're open for business :)

Latest posts

Sponsors