Welcome to The Engraver's Cafe!

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Hi Joe. Thanks for joining and supporting the Cafe. Glad you like the tips and tricks....stay tuned for a tutorial on doing gold overlay. I hope to post it sometime this weekend.

Feel free to post photos of your work! / ~Sam

santos

Elite Cafe Member
Hi everybody,
I’m new in this forum, I live in Europe , in south of France exactly.
I’m an “amateurâ€￾ in engraving, trying to learn alone this difficult art , with Meek’s book and my computer.
So, I often visit Sam’s website, and more often since he’s put his ticks &trips page.
Thank you very much Sam. Your site is like a gold mine for me. :)
I hope a long life to your Cafe .

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Hell Santos, and welcome to the Cafe. This is a good place to meet other engravers and to learn new things and ask questions. Thank you for participating, and feel free to post photos of your engraving.

I believe that engraver/knifemaker Steve Dunn will be demonstrating engraving at the knife show in Thiers, France next summer. / ~Sam

Darren

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Sam.
I have always liked your web site, and the new forums? well thats icing on the cake, Thanks for all the info you share with everyone. I look forward to participating in the café, I hope to learn a bunch and contribute some as well. Thanks Sam
Darren Reeves

ART

Sam. Thanks for informing me of the Engravers Cafe, I have spent the last half hour checking in out, its amazing what you have created in a few days and I am so happy to see the engraving community supporting the Cafe. Now all I have to do is get a photo of myself (with the wrinkles retouched) to get totally on board. Art

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
Peter how are you doing. We shared Sam's class in October. This sure is a neat site. Sam has out done himself on this one.

noud peters

ring engraving

hello,first of all i want so say that i think it's nice to be member of this forum,where people can talk about the thing they like...engraving.i have a question about inside-ring engraving,maybe someone can tell me more about this specific kind of engraving.
nice hearing something from someone!!
greetings Noud Peters and dutch colleague Joris Bloemers:confused:

mike34

hi sam i just joined the cafe and i am having a hard time understanding how this works , i am fairly new at computers i tried 2 times to post and don't see them it said my post was redirected did i do something wrong? help. thanks. Mike