Announcement: Retirement: I really did it!

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Well I was thinking twice now about retirement.
It seems that everyone, me too, enjoyed and congrats Weldon getting on retirement.
But to be honest, I hope my retirement will be falling dead sitting at my bench, wetter or not finished the job I was working on, don’t you?

I understand Weldon perhaps now prefer to be a full time engraver, and yes that means not that he is on retirement now.

So we should enjoy that finally he started something he would like to do the rest of his live which me and some others here already reached.
So we full time engravers already reached our retirement isn’t it?

arnaud

ddushane

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Congratulations Weldon! Glad you were able to do it. I hope you have a blast! God bless!

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Weldon,

Thanks for your years of service in the saving of lives and property. We all look forward to your newest creations.

Best regards,
Roger

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Weldon, Does this mean that you can now devote your public service hours to the honey doos? You have a very honorable career to look back at with much deserved pride. Best wishes-Fred

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Arnaud,

With all due respect: Please keep your views on this subject out of my thread!

Thank you,
Weldon

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Weldon,

Congratulations on reaching this historic moment in your timeline of service for the common good, I must say I sleep sounder knowing that our small town's volunteer fire department is always on call, and you will know better than I what a wide range of service the firemen are called upon to do, so thank you!

Rod

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
arnaud,America is truly bless by God,more people have risked life and limb to get here to America then any other country in the world,they come here for the freedom we have and the generosity of the American people.I have'nt heard of anyone risking life and limb to leave this blessed country of ours that we American love.J.J.

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Congratulations Weldon. Take some time off to smell the roses before making all those chips.

Keith

Elite Cafe Member
Weldon,
Congrats on the retirement, hope it is a LONG and healthy one.
I have less than 5 years to go on my civil service job and I'm counting the days.....

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
you have given the greatest gift to your community- that of selfless dedication to helping others. at times, quite dangerous. i have total admiration and respect for those who have "answered the call". i hope you now have the time to reflect and appreciate what you have done for the people of your community. god bless you.

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Congratulations Weldon. Retirement is the best job I have ever had. Just keep a calendar, as the days seem to run together! Remember, there are 6 Saturdays and one Sunday....don't get them mixed up!!!

Bill

Latest posts

Sponsors