Critique Request Please be gentle. First request

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I recently had a very good friend, old football teammate and hunting buddy pass away due to ALS and it is not a pretty way to go. Fortunately, he was strong in his faith and that faith allowed him to live, and die, with dignity and grace. I sure pray that this individual has come to terms with his maker, but his attitude says otherwise. I noticed his responses were at times only hours apart, so his medications may have been "helping" his desire for immediate responses. We all need help, especially when dealing with such a cruel disease as ALS, but that still doesn't justify his attitude. Should his tone soften I'll offer what I can to help him.

Bill

gcleaker

Elite Cafe Member
The Effort to improve by disclosure is proff of the dedicated. Keep up the work I like what I see.
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy .

Sgwiley

Banned
Thank you all for your replies. Last time I was on here is thought I had als. Shortly after the doctors saw the brain tumor in my mri. A brain tumor seemed better than als so I was happy. The tumor was removed aND i am already getting back to engraving. Still not myself but on the way.

Look forward to communicating more when I am fully recovered and back to learning.

Sgwiley

Banned
Watched Sam Alfaro scroll video today. And bought shaun didyoung book. And watched some HGTV and foxnews...still being lazy as I recover. Will hit the bench asap.

Omar Haltam

Elite Cafe Member
hope you feel better and get well soon. I am sorry that you have been through some hard times, but hopefully everything will work out for you.

Latest posts

Sponsors