• deer.patchbox.working.jpg
    deer.patchbox.working.jpg
    295.4 KB · Views: 604
  • ollie.north.5.16.13.jpg
    ollie.north.5.16.13.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 591

KatherinePlumer

Elite Cafe Member
Well I don't seem to have any "at the bench" photos but here I am at the other bench (the drawing table). Thanks Rod for the photo. :)

Me with one of the Champions at a show last winter. I've been showing chickens since I was 8 years old. Really!

And helping with the cattle roundup on the ranch where I live in late spring this year.

-Katherine

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Arnaud, The picture of me in the avatar was taken when I was 12 years old and the shirt is plaid the picture of me and Ollie that I'm wearing is a camo shirt. I like the photo of you and your daughter, only thing missing is the magic flying carpet. J.J.

Last edited:

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
This really has turned out to be a great thread! Thank you all for submitting here's my beautiful family.

Mothers day. . A little serenade for my grandmother, Aunt, Mom and my lovely spouse.

My lovely girls . . That I would not start trouble with. . Especially the baby in the house as you can tell..ha

A day at the lake I couldn't catch a thing but my daughter was sitting and did better than me!

And finally this is a horse that is trained to dance, a thing of beauty wish you could see the video

Carlos De La O III

Last edited:

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
It's really fun to see everyone and their families. I don't know how to put captions under each picture so I will describe them here and let you match to the caption to the picture.

-Cutting the Christmas tree. As I get older I think less of this tradition but no one seems to be excited about a plastic tree. This photo shows my son, wife, and two youngest, along with the old grizzled guy. It was taken a few years ago and my youngest is now 15 and bench presses 200. We don't arm wrestle anymore.

-Family in front of the house. Everyone is here except Isaac, who you saw in the tree cutting. My oldest daughter with her husband -holding my grandson-and two girls. The younger beard-beard in training I tell him-is my oldest son. My middle daughter in on my left-your right as you view the photo- and her brand new husband. He is starting to get used to the family. Some say we are an acquired taste. I have no idea what they are talking about. The beautiful ones in the middle are my youngest daughter Janessa and my wife. My wife attended a class reunion a couple of years ago- I was not able to go- and when she proudly showed the family photos was asked "how many husbands have you had"?

-This is the winter attire in the garage. It's a bit unsettling to look at the piece one is working on and see a fog which as it turns out is simply one's breath. I know buy a heater and stop whining.

-down time with Isaac

Attachments

• DSCF3731 - Copy.jpg
    DSCF3731 - Copy.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 459
  • DSCF5387 - Copy.jpg
    DSCF5387 - Copy.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 460
  • DSC_0154 - Copy.jpg
    DSC_0154 - Copy.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 458
  • DSCF4458 - Copy.jpg
    DSCF4458 - Copy.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 456
Last edited:

glstrcowboy

Elite Cafe Member
My bench.JPG I'm feeling a bit of shop envy after seeing some of the benches you guys have, but here's my corner of the world.

Toad

Elite Cafe Member
Here is a few pictures. A 1963 Vette I bought when I was a kid(15). I owned it for 10 years. I wish I still had it. I still shoot trap and play guitar out at some club.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 322
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 322
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 321
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg