Question: Pencil Lead Hardness

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
to those who wish to try the .3-- they do a good job but it takes practice ( who would do that ? ) to avoid breakage. i'm not sure if the hardness of the lead can affect the tendency of the stuff to break.

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
Beathard,
Don't worry he is Teddy Bear "Curmudgeon". You will learn a lot. :clapping: Marty is a great teach.
Marty,
Still haven't figgured out out to get that flat pencil :pencil: to fit my hand. I think you gave me a left hand model. ;) LOL
Sandy

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Marty,
Still haven't figgured out out to get that flat pencil to fit my hand. I think you gave me a left hand model. LOL
Sandy

Just sharpen the other end Sandy

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
By the way, Doc,

This is off subject but if you have Netflix ( no commercials to interrupt your enjoyment!), have you ever watched the series from British BBC TV about your namesake "Doc Martin". There are about six episodes, all set in a coastal village in Cornwall, where the Doc is the newcomer GP. We loved it, and I recommended it for being lighthearted yet very heartful and funny. Here is the link:

http://movies.netflix.com/WiPlayer?movieid=70140378&trkid=2361637

Rod

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
Rod,My wife and I watch Doc Martin ever Saturday night,the coastal village of Cornwall has to be the best kept secret in the world.:thumbsup: J.J.

DakotaDocMartin

:::Pledge Member:::
By the way, Doc,

This is off subject but if you have Netflix ( no commercials to interrupt your enjoyment!), have you ever watched the series from British BBC TV about your namesake "Doc Martin".

Rod,

I guess it couldn't hurt to further "hijack" this thread...

No, I hadn't watched the Doc Martin series (and I also have the shoes). It does come highly recommended from my friends in Winnipeg also. I'm able to watch streaming videos for free as part of my Amazon Prime membership so I just now finished watching Season 1, Episode 1. I did find it very funny and entertaining. I think I will watch more of them. :)