Out of cave

PAUL LANTUCH

Elite Cafe Member
For the last 1 1/2 years I'm making commissions for Westley Richards Co., english gun makers. By Company request can't show photos of engraving before they do it on own website. Finally the guns came public and I can share it with you, my friends and colleges. Two more shotguns are not assembled yet and therefore will be showed later.
Here are photos of the left hand bolt action, .416 Rigby and "India" dubble rifle, .600 Nitro Express. It took whall year to complete the "India" rifle. Platinum, Palladium, fine Silver, 24K and multicolor gold inlay and precious stones, rose cut Diamonds, Emeralds, Rubies and Sapphires, has been used for this project.
Hou to download Photobucket images?

Last edited:

Artemiss

Elite Cafe Member
Paul,

In Photobucket, click on the image you want to show on the forum. On the right hand side, there are a group of link codes. Just click on the IMG code. (It will automatically copy).
Then paste that code into your forum post, on here.

Hope that makes sense. (I've attached a pic to help)

Good luck,

Jo

Last edited:

PAUL LANTUCH

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks, I will try. Notice some changes in Photobucket design since used last time.
Beautiful Esher patern on the knife!

Artemiss

Elite Cafe Member
Just left click once, on top of the link next to the IMG title. Watch it, and it will briefly turn yellow, and say 'copied'.
All you need to do then is paste that link into your post. (ctrl & v).

Last edited:

PAUL LANTUCH

Elite Cafe Member
It works!

URL=http://s1137.photobucket.com/user/paulius1/media/oOc2zS41zsK9ueXavai28zyuA-ekBNizRcljvmoeemANnhqhnvQIQsTZ5aMs6aFjF-ss-jE4ugDM9J8uoZ3v-E_zps135c4d8f.jpeg.html]
[/URL]

Last edited:

Ed Westerly

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Welcome out of the cave!! You have obviously been spending your time well. It is engraving like this that keeps me plugging along and hoping to get good someday! Thank you very much for showing these guns.