New driver

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Canteen boy. Funny stuff, but I had to google it to find out what it was. Glad your caught up for now. Have a good weekend you get to pick bales Monday.

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Farm kids learn young. I was probably 6 or 7 when I started on tractors. Now my youngest daughter is 15 and I took her to a large parking lot last night to practice for the first time. Stay out of my area until she gets a bit better. Just thinking of your safety.

I don't miss putting up hay, especially in this weather. I remember a few nights with no dew and then you get way behind. Hot afternoon breezes/winds make for fast drying and not much baling time.

Paulie

Elite Cafe Member
:tiphat:That's sweet, Haraga! If we would try that over here in Belgium and the kid should got busted by the police, now that would cost us a HUGE penalty:shock:, probably lose our drivers license for some months too!! Greetings, Paulie

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
i think i saw his picture on our postdffice wall ! better keep an eye on him.

Haraga.com

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I was in Eastslope's town last night and had a beer with some people at the 1982 high school reunion. Such a nice bunch of people to be around. Beautiful town also. A guy named Scott told me a story about he and Eastslope were on a hunting trip where Scott had to walk out of the mountains. Maybe Seth could shed some light on that one.

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Well, you know I'm not going to do much walking. Glad you had fun Leonard and your right, that is a great bunch. I know quite a few of them.

Haraga.com

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Scott thought you should get a better horse. Seth I just arrived home from Whitefish. The water was nice.

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Whitefish. They won't let me in that playground. Too much red on my neck. Scott must be talking about a 2 year old mare that couldn't walk much better than me. Sent her down the road.

Haraga.com

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Seth, a two year old AND a filly for your main ride in tough country? Now that's balls!

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I have no idea but my rememberer doesn't work near as well as my forgetter. Also, in my case try not to confuse kahunas for a lack of intelligence.

Latest posts

Sponsors