Merci Dr Joseph Vitolo

santos

Elite Cafe Member
A few weeks ago , after reading Joe Vitolo's thread http://www.engraverscafe.com/showthread.php?9824-Engraver-s-Script-Instruction
I purchased some nibs, some ink, and I made some pen holders( with a bit of engraving;)) .
P1020722.jpg
When I was at primary school, 53 years ago, it was a punishment to write hundreds of lines . Today it's a pleasure to fill pages and pages. How can you explain that?
My wife just gives me a great mission : To write 14 wishes cards for the new year.
So I just want to say : Thank you Dr. Joseph Vitolo
P1020720.jpg
Greetings from France

Jean Santos

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Penmanship

Jean,Dr. Joseph Vitolo's thread is one of my favorites,I like those engraved pen holders you made.Your hand writing looks so good I think your wife will find some more work for you in the future,lucky guy.:)J.J.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
That's some beautiful lettering, Jean! I think Dr. Joe will be proud of your progress!

arcangel6

Elite Cafe Member
Hi,

First, wonderful script Jean! Thank you for posting. I absolutely love the engraved flanges! I never considered having the flanges on my pens engraved. With your permission I would like to post these images to my calligraphic friends. They will love the script and the engraved flanges. Also, one of my favorite modern script writers is Jean Larcher from France:

http://www.larchercalligraphy.com/

Thank you all for the kind words and for embracing the materials I posted. I wish everyone a very Happy New Year!

Regards,

Joe Vitolo

santos

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you every one for your kind comments

Joseph, thank you again . A friend will turn for me some pen-holders with nice wood, then I will make and engrave the brass flanges .:hammer:
I would like to make you a gift and send you one of these, in a month or two.

I like very much Jean Larcher's monograms,this is the kind of sript I dream to write and engrave.

I will contact him soon.

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Jean,

A very good hearted post this New Year, beautiful script writing with engraved pen, and a nice acknowledgement to the generous Dr Joe for his splendid posts and attachments!

Bonne Année et Bonne Santé!

Rod

santos

Elite Cafe Member
I take up this old thread just to say that Joe Vitolo has now a pair of new penholders . these penholders have titanium flanges ( so they become high technology tools;)) and a bit of engraving. He has also a pair of plates with his signature and birds with penmanship style .

P1030041.JPG P1030042.JPG P1030045.JPG P1030044.JPG

Thanks again Joe for your help to improve our handwriting.

Jean

Latest posts

Sponsors