Ken's engrave-in

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Dave,I be there on Friday I have some interesting things to show,glad Steve Earl is coming one heck of a mechanist and gun builder I can't wait see what he'll bring. J.J.

david bain

Elite Cafe Member
Just a quick note....for those of you "on the fence" about joining us for the engrave-in..... Just a friendly reminder... We will need to cancel the block on the hotel rooms by the end of april, in order for our credit card not to be charged. Please come if you are thinking about it.....you are certainly welcome...like i have said before we are a friendly bunch and you will learn a lot ....we are really looking forward to seeing everyone...:)

Keith

Elite Cafe Member
Just packed up my Hobo Nickels for show and tell. I have a few more things to bring as well.
I'm driving down with another New Joisey engraver, so it should make the trip go faster.
Really Looking forward to the weekend with my friends.

david bain

Elite Cafe Member
Just to let you know... We have canceled the block at the hotel... Safe travels for all of you. We are looking forward to seeing you all. Be careful....

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I am really excited to see all you guys and gals again this weekend! I won't be there till Saturday morning, so don't let J.J. or Keith eat all the good stuff!

Doc Mark

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Doc,Keith is the one with the big appetite,he's got a big doggie bag so get there early see you on Saturday. :thumbsup: J.J.

Keith

Elite Cafe Member
My wife said I can't Pack my appetite. Sorry I wont be bringing it. The car is full of engravers this time. Your safe Mark!

Southern Custom

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Being new to the community I'd really hoped to make it but alas I'm too busy trying to make a living now that I'm on my own. Thanks so much for doing this and I hope to meet everyone next year, Lord and finances willing! Maybe I'll see ya'll in Reno.

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I to am unable to attend. Was also unable to get to Scott's Engrave-In in Ole Tennessee last year but will certainly try this year. Fred

david bain

Elite Cafe Member
sorry you can't make it.. we would sure love to have you.. we will post pictures after the weekend....

Sponsors