Cutthroat trout engraving

Haraga.com

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Barry, are you trying to be the guy on the Dos Equiis commercials? "Stay thirsty my friend".

Marcus Hunt

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Huh, call that a fish Barry??? Now these are what I call fish!!!!:banana: Seriously.... nice trout buddy. We'll have to go fishing one day.

Have a happy 4 July..... the day England decided to let you guys go it alone :beerchug:

Attachments

• Catch of the Day.JPG
    Catch of the Day.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 29kgWahoo.JPG
    29kgWahoo.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

richard hall

Elite Cafe Member
Marcus, hey buddy, you are welcome over here anytime, we are still having "TEA PARTIES ", just bring some pastries and we will all go fishing !!!!!!! Chris can buy the booze...

joseph engraver

Elite Cafe Member
Barry,that is a nice bait sized trout you caught.I loved fishing in Wyoming and Montana but the thrill of a big game fishes strike is much more exciting and so different.Have a great day.

Attachments

• marlin 024.jpg
    marlin 024.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 55
  • marlin 037.jpg
    marlin 037.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 53
  • marlin 039.jpg
    marlin 039.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 54

richard hall

Elite Cafe Member
Marcus, so much for us winning, we still have a person playing King and the Taxes that goes with it, we bow our heads and pretend it hasnt happened also.....

Last edited:

joseph engraver

Elite Cafe Member
Marcus, I stopped engraving to do charter fishing for seven years.This was my largest fish 164 Kg.I sold it to the market.At approx 6 dollars a Kg it helped to keep me afloat.Here is the photo of the reason I sold the boat and returned to piddling with engraving

Attachments

• the reason I sold theboat.jpg
    the reason I sold theboat.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 48

Barry Lee Hands

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks for all the comments folks.
Andrew, I will have to try the recipe, here we usually use cornmeal and bacon grease. The beer is merely a chaser.
Marcus ol' buddy, where should we wet a line, I am always up for a visit and you are always welcome here. I here the Marlin fishing is pretty good off Mindoro.
Joseph, a charter fisherman and an engraver, you know how to live :)

Latest posts

Sponsors