Being hassled by egghead beurocrats. Need some creative input

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
i hope you all realize-- mr alfano pays me to delete stuff like this !!

rayf24

Elite Cafe Member
Ray
husband? / lover / soul mate / gardner / taxi driver / marrage councillor / STUD MUFFIN is optional refer ito wife. :rolleyes:
regards
ray f

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
Ray,
I think this may be more serious than our comments are listing. Remember when this administration took office they estimated that small business was cheating the government out of xxxbillion dollars in tax deductions. They have hired xxthousand additional IRS agents to audit small businesses. In our state alone they have seven times the number of IRS agents we previously had. I would be cautious about giving out too much information. Remember they have better access to the internet than we do. So they know more about us than we know about ourselves.

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I don't give out any info unless it's an audit even then I refer them to my CPA. I put the papers with my quarterly reports to the accountant, If they need to be reported then he does it if not he tosses them. Usually they don't even contact me anymore.
You forgot one job "stay at home Dad"

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Oh, and don't forget SLOTH GROOMER. That's always a great job description.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
why would one groom a sloth, sam. nuthin can be done to improve their apearance. remember they hang upside down.

GertGraveur

Elite Cafe Member
Hey Ray, why don't you give them some description in French? Like "Grand Maître en Tout". Thats how people do stuff down here, All job descriptions are in English now, it makes any boring job sound important. (Sanitary consultant just used to be WC-madam) ;-)

Latest posts

Sponsors