Announcement: 8,000 members...woohoo!

scott99

Elite Cafe Member
Woo hoo

Congratulations, this site has taught me so much, I would be nowhere without it. :clapping:

May you and your wonderful Forum last for a 1000 years. :happyvise:

Thanks again

scott99 :tiphat:

leo

Elite Cafe Member
:banana::beerchug:congratulation Sam and thank you for having this wonderful forum for us to explore and learn from all the things that the master of the art of engraving share with us everyday and may it be prosper in years to come

phil

Elite Cafe Member
Yeah. I agree that this forum is great. All of the craft/art interests that the people of this forum share are so widely dispersed throughout the globe that finding people with similar interests to talk to and share with is very difficult.Particularly in the UK there are only a handful of craftsmen / women who practice the craft that finding one to talk to is difficult. Finding one to help and share ideas almost impossible. I dare say it is even harder for those situated in remote parts of the world. I would like to thank everyone for the contributions made on this forum and to Sam for the unquestionable hard work that would have gone into setting up and maintaining this site. God bless you all.

phil

Elite Cafe Member
I've just put my money where my mouth is. I've recently been saving for Marcus's DVD and book, but unfortunately missed out on the last copy. I have taken an awful lot from this forum and given very little in return. I have decided to become a pledge member and have just subscribed for a year with some of the money I had saved. Thank Sam for your efforts. I hope that helps a little to the costs and time involved. XXX

Ste82

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks Sam for this wonderful forum, it helped me a lot to start with this wonderful art!!!
Stefano

BrianPowley

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
$25 is wickedly cheap for what the average schnoid gets from this forum.
Most people pay twice that a month for their lousy, worthless television programming and 5 times that a month for their iPhone usage.
You're talking 7 cents a day.
Come on tightwads: Pony up!

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
yes, sam i must confess also- i've received far more joy from your site than i could ever possibly give to the other members. a blessing for sure. i'm popping the cork for you and abigail. a heart-felt thanks to you both.