Wow! I found a new engraving related site...

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
i don't think it's a lo-res problem, it's a small, wide, but not very tall screen problem on my end (5-6 yr old basic iMac). your homepage displays only about 2/3rds of its entire height on my computer, which crops the picture of you right above your eyebrows. so until i scroll down a bit to expose the rest of your face, the lower right corner of my screen has this 'big pink egg' sitting there. perhaps you could move that photo a half inch or so higher... (sorry for pushing your buttons about this- what seems so obvious to me on my older machine is evidently not on all this newfangled gadgetry out there...)

this was complicated by the fact that i could click-&-drag-highlight-copy-&-paste literally everything on that page (including the slide show!), but for some reason your photo is protected like some sort of DO-NOT-COPY image on the Bureau of Engraving site or something. couldn't even highlight it, let alone copy-&-paste it. weird, huh?

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I've done nothing intentional to prevent copying of my beautiful face :) The reason is because it's a background image in a DIV, so I assume that's why there's no right-click/copy/save function.

And I finally figured out what you meant by the big pink egg :eek: I thought there was a malfunction in the code and it was destroying a loading image or something.:beatup:

ken dixon

Elite Cafe Member
Great looking site!

I looked at your istock illustration images and wondered if you had ever thought of doing a how to DVD for Illustrator?

Ken

Latest posts

Sponsors