What type of gun?

DakotaDocMartin

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
But I find it very interesting how you people living theire daily live knowing that everyone might carry a gun, and you feel save with it and we feel save without it.
But In a country where it's common to carry a gun, I would feel saver if I had one too.....

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life" - Robert A. Heinlein

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
C'mon Mitch,
You date yourself. Those are not legs, they are "gams." In today's slang, "guns" are biceps.

i actually considered covering that, too, but didn't want to confuse matters for our foreign visitors. i thought if we started off down the road of "gams", "wheels", "stems", etc., we might never find our way back...

Red Green

Elite Cafe Member
If I could start anything with 'stems' like that I don't think I'd want to find my way back for some time.

Bob

Red Green

Elite Cafe Member
What I don't know would make the Congressional Library look small, and I didn't know that. I don't know if I could trust a bunch of non Texans packing guns, sounds dangerous. Kentucky would be an exception, any place where there are fast women and beautiful horses should be fine.

Bob

Latest posts

Sponsors