videos

leroytwohawks

Elite Cafe Member
Just a little FYI smartflix has a problem with not providing any compensation to the hard working engravers whom produced these videos, they have been called on it before but obviously have enough lawyers to continue to ignore the issue!!!

It's always best if you can BUY ONE, from a reputable engraving related company or in the case of books a new or used store at least then you know it isn't just being copied and sold over and over again.

Kevin

Check out www.smartflix.com under firearms,a lot of training videos on engraving.:beerchug:

Brian

wow

Just a little FYI smartflix has a problem with not providing any compensation to the hard working engravers whom produced these videos, they have been called on it before but obviously have enough lawyers to continue to ignore the issue!!!

It's always best if you can BUY ONE, from a reputable engraving related company or in the case of books a new or used store at least then you know it isn't just being copied and sold over and over again.

Kevin

Kevin

Always thought they had arrangements with the video/DVD owners to rent them to the public. Interesting, you learn something new everyday, I don't see how they can get away with it under the federal laws that clearly state they are in violation if true. Thanks for the info on that.

Tim Wells

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I used to rent from them until I found this out a year or two ago so I stopped and haven't used their services since. If they're gonna do it they need to do it right.

Kevin P.

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Rio Grande sells the DVDs. I bought the tapes; not as good.
I definitely think they're worth it. Lynton is using H & C but what he has to say is still relevant.
Kevin P.