vice stand

Eugene Carkoski

Elite Cafe Member
I purchased the scope and a Lindsay engraver PC within the last month, and things physically did not work out on the old bench top attached are some photos of how I remedied the situation the freon tank is probably 30 years old I used it for running the airbrush. The compressor is out in the garage and is controlled by a remote from Penn state industries, they claim it's good for 50 feet I'm going thru one floor and wall to reach it. It is called the long reach two or three. The first photo shows lead weights in the bottom I don't know if they're necessary I just felt more comfortable putting them in their and that's the purpose of that added divider so they won't get in the way if I wanna put in a longer pipe to stand up. The second photo is a simple brake, a board with a leather face on it, it pivots into the pipe. Please overlook my mess in the background

Attachments

• DSC03774.jpg
    DSC03774.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 225
  • DSC03777.jpg
    DSC03777.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 225
  • DSC03773.jpg
    DSC03773.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 223
  • DSC03779.jpg
    DSC03779.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 226

Chujybear

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Nice set up.
Something really to be said about having some style to your workplace. (as long as its not so pretty you are afraid to ding it up).
The only thing that I wonder about is the size of your table. Your vice is so huge, seems there might some limits to shifting your block around , where you might have to reposition a pie e in the jaws

Latest posts

Sponsors