Very special Christmas Engraver cookies.....

Dulltool

Elite Cafe Member
My wife today was making Christmas cookies...... when she mistook an amber colored glass bottle of Transfer Magic for a bottle of vanilla extract.

She poured a full teaspoon of it in to a batch of freshly made cookie dough....:shock:

To her credit she immediately knew something was wrong by the truly terrible smell.::)
I was made to promise to keep my engraving stuff out of the kitchen from now on.:graver:

Merry Christmas

Last edited:

MICHAEL

Elite Cafe Member
I don't keep Loctite thread locker next to my eye drops anymore either. :)

Glad to know I'm not the only one to do something like that::shock:! Mine wasn't that bad, just drank from a bottle of water I use for casing leather before carving:beatup:. Tasted terrible. Bottle is marked now, with a big black sharpie "NOT POTABLE".:eek:

MICHAEL

Elite Cafe Member
This thread just reminded me, I've been meaning to store the toothpaste and Hemorrhoid cream in separate drawers!:thinking:

atexascowboy2011

Elite Cafe Member
Bigun, that reminds me of when I was working the ER in San Antonio. They had a "Trophy" board of objects such as treble hook fishing lures, pencils and the like. BUT !!!, the most memorable was a Pepsi bottle with the caption, " HE TOOK THE PEPSI CHALLENGE !", ( up the wahzoo!). :eek:

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
2 things- my best friend is an anesthesiologist and, oh, man, the stories he tells!

and the funniest product switch i've ever heard of was a friend who came home drunk and before going to bed brushed her teeth with Ben-Gay.

Latest posts

Sponsors