Vasyl by Montejano ( Guernica) Picasso

Montejano

Elite Cafe Member
Hello friends:

* Picasso's Guernica is one of my favorite engraving jobs. I did not want to do more work of Guernica, but there has been an uncompromising commitment to a craftsman friend of mine in Ukraine (Vasyl) and I've had to do on a knife's Guernica to be seen in USA.
I show you some pictures and a simple video.
I imagine that soon our friend Jim (SharpByCoop) will make some pictures in his studio.
It's a job to 3 different levels.

a greeting.

Antonio

----------------

[video=youtube;xw3-n7V3Yk0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xw3-n7V3Yk0[/video]

-------------

Photos

----------

-----------

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
The shades of grey give this very three dimensional qualities. Really nice work. :)

Montejano

Elite Cafe Member
The shades of grey give this very three dimensional qualities. Really nice work. :)

Sam Friend:
It is true that the same difference of gray and white, make you appreciate the sense of volume. Really this engraving due to the 3 levels provides volume and hands looks a beautiful engraved.
* Thank you sincerely for your comments, because I value his opinion and I respect your work. You are a true master of the burin engraving.

Montejano

Elite Cafe Member
That is incredible work Antonio...absolutely superb!!

Great photos and video as well thank you!!

Cheers
Andrew
-------------------

Dear friend Andrew
Thanks for the words. I respect your engravings work, you are a talented person and for me is a pleasure to be friends of you.

Antonio

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
It's the absolute crispness you get that always astonishes me. I associate a lot of good things with acid etching but clean, crisp lines like you achieve are just so seldom seen in etched work (at least in what I see).

Montejano

Elite Cafe Member
It's the absolute crispness you get that always astonishes me. I associate a lot of good things with acid etching but clean, crisp lines like you achieve are just so seldom seen in etched work (at least in what I see).

Friend Steve
thanks
The technique of " aqua forte" is a complex technique that requires many years of work to get a professional level.

Latest posts

Sponsors