Transition Key Fob

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
This is one of GRS's blank key fobs. I'm armed with Daine Scalese's DVD on flair cut from Fega. Good info and make sure you get the casts if you get the dvd. The casts are a big helper. I have a long ways to go on cutting, but hey, I figured I should post because I don't want you all to think I gave up on engraving.

No Leonard, the bit ain't done, and yeah you don't have to say it; I have been screwing around way way too much. Seth

Attachments

• 5-2-10 key fob 004.jpg
    5-2-10 key fob 004.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 178
  • 5-2-10 key fob 006.jpg
    5-2-10 key fob 006.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:

Bunic

Elite Cafe Member
Seth,

This is really nice! What are the dimensions? Looks really small. Great work!

Only one comment: on the first side, there is a little 'leaf' at the very top that seems to be going in the wrong direction.

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Seth,
Nice job on the key fobs! Glad the DVDs gave you some info. I thought the seminars (both of them) were great this year. Everyone should get them (sales pitch thrown in)
Rex

Haraga.com

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Nice job. You better tie your shop down today. It is supposed to be 65mph winds today.

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Yeah Leonard, it is blowing like all get out, and might be worse tomorrow. Had to spend the bulk of the day outside too, witch was a big bummer. It averaged about 40-45,and hit over 60mph on a couple different occasions today according to the 5 o'clock news. Better the wind than an oil slick hurricane. Bunic, the fob is almost 2 inches long and an inch wide. Thanks for the kind words, Seth