Attachments

• 20240411_142441.jpg
    20240411_142441.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

papart1

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
I use an old hp envy 5660....#62 pig ink. They are really hard to find now new, I was told hp1000 is good, but when Iooked it up it showed a 61 cart. I don't know that number of cartridge, regards Rob Which ever..........got to be pigment ink

monk

Staff member
I use an old hp envy 5660....#62 pig ink. They are really hard to find now new, I was told hp1000 is good, but when Iooked it up it showed a 61 cart. I don't know that number of cartridge, regards Rob Which ever..........got to be pigment ink
i use an ancient hp. forgot the model #. i use #92 which is just black. curious to know of the "fixion" film

papart1

i use an ancient hp. forgot the model #. i use #92 which is just black. curious to know of the "fixion" film
I have tried almost all available films. The best yet for me that is, is the Fixion and Dykem white. The Fixion looks and feels like all the rest, I just feel when the film hits the steel/s.s/copper, it transfers better. I also use less pressure during burnishing too. Rob

Leland Davis

Elite Cafe Member
paps, the smoother you can apply what ever transfer fluid you use the better the transfer. I use thinned damar varnish. monk, fixxon transfer sheets are like pictorico sheets only much more reasonably priced. I like them better than pictorico. I bought 100 sheets years ago they cost 30 dollars with shipping. That was before the world went crazy probably more now.

papart1

I would like to make a correction on the brand i m using....it is FIXXONS

papart1

paps, the smoother you can apply what ever transfer fluid you use the better the transfer. I use thinned damar varnish. monk, fixxon transfer sheets are like pictorico sheets only much more reasonably priced. I like them better than pictorico. I bought 100 sheets years ago they cost 30 dollars with shipping. That was before the world went crazy probably more now.
ME to LeLand. I also found the dykem to be easier to apply a pretty thin coat

Latest posts

Sponsors