Announcement: There will be an anniversary soon!

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
It is bit of a shame on me that I only today had the idea pushing the “llast button” that make you jump back in time to the oldest tread I could find on page 356, Started by Tira‎, 11-10-2006 01:47 PM.
Then finding the tread Sam started, http://www.engraverscafe.com/showthread.php?35-The-Cafe-is-one-week-old-today on page 355, date: 11-15-2006 when the Café was I week old.

So this means there will be an anniversary soon!

I don’t know if all the old treads are still original, as I don’t think I could find the first one. Sure Sam could answer that…..

Anyway, it is interesting to see who was there from the start, and all the same kind of questions that still repeat each other when a new member goes for it, and sure me too was one of those.

I don’t think anyone is that patient to start reading all that is ever posted from the start, but sure it is a good start for new members.

It amazed me too to see the progress of the Café members who were there from the start during those 6 years. It is reassuring we all walked the same path.

And now it is time to travel again from start till today exploring the archives.

arnaud

Last edited:

DakotaDocMartin

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Sam? does he have hair? I didn't notice.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Yes, the Cafe is six years old. I will do the birthday cake logo when I get home next week and do an official announcement then :)

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
yer all just jealous of sam. he posted a pic of 12 reflections on that sphere of his. how many can you guys get ?

Latest posts

Sponsors