The ultimate chair? Maybe.

mdengraver

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
knee-sit chair

Some knee-sit chairs are less comfortable than others. And it takes a break-in period to get used to body position of this chair. You can start off going back and forth between this chair and a regular chair.
As time goes on you'll probably notice the difference and prefer the knee-sit chair. If you do rigorous sports that excert the legs walking, running, cycling, ect., you'll appreciate the improved body positioning it gives you and the stretching out of your quadricep muscles. It doesn't bother my shins at all and never did. The best knee-sit chair has the memory foam and is very supportive. As a matter of fact, I find it much more comfortable than a regular chair. The knee-sit chair height is adjustable, from under the chair there is a turning knob.

Last edited:

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I've tried the knee-sit chairs before. If not for my bad knee I'd probably get one, but unfortunately it does not like any pressure coming up under the patella so I can't use any knee chair I've tried for more than a few minutes.

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
This questions for Abi. Does this wonderful chain seem to make an ass larger or does it seem to keep it the same:)

Latest posts

Sponsors