The NgraveR® Brand ScrollMaster® Kit

Georgette

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
I have these templates and would like to try using them but lost my instructions, I never used them so can't even try to rely on my memory. I located the company but they do not answer their phone or messages. Does anyone have these that could make me a copy of the instructions? I will gladly pay for them and the shipping. Or just past them in an email to me and I will pay for that, I certainly do not want anything for nothing. Also if anyone knows of the company and if they are still around I would love to order a few items from their website. Thank you so much, God Bless

Georgette gkanach@maine.rr.com

Attachments

• NgraveR.jpeg
    NgraveR.jpeg
    55.7 KB · Views: 72

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
i believe ray passed away. the n-graver co. is no longer in business

tdelewis

Elite Cafe Member
I bought these templates and never used them. In my opinion the templates used for the backbones don't follow the golden mean. Learn to draw a nice backbone scroll. It doesn't take much practice. Keep an eraser handy and keep adjusting the perpendicular distance between the outside line of the scroll decreasing with the inside line as you work your way to the bud. Once you get a good one, copy it over and over. It is a fine motor skill that is not that difficult to learn.

Archie Woodworth

Elite Cafe Member
I bought these templates and never used them. In my opinion the templates used for the backbones don't follow the golden mean. Learn to draw a nice backbone scroll. It doesn't take much practice. Keep an eraser handy and keep adjusting the perpendicular distance between the outside line of the scroll decreasing with the inside line as you work your way to the bud. Once you get a good one, copy it over and over. It is a fine motor skill that is not that difficult to learn.
Yep, backbone is “wonkie” I returned mine as they just didn’t look “right”.

Latest posts

Sponsors