the last one! oh no!!

phil

Elite Cafe Member
Just been on to order Marcus Hunts fine English book and dvd. (been having to count the coppers) (or nickels if you are in US) It said on his website it was the last one. Phew. What a stroke of luck. My lathe packed up this morning, then I dropped my mug of coffee. I thought I was in for a terrible day but things are looking up. Woohooo! Hope you are all having good days.

phil

Elite Cafe Member
:mad:DAMN AND BLAST. Just got an email of Marcus and the last one sold late last night so he hadn't had chance to update his website. I did miss it after all. I'm going back to bed to sulk. No... better still I am going to the pub!!!!

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
:mad:DAMN AND BLAST. Just got an email of Marcus and the last one sold late last night so he hadn't had chance to update his website. I did miss it after all. I'm going back to bed to sulk. No... better still I am going to the pub!!!!

Pub..lol

Carlos De La O III

phil

Elite Cafe Member
Marcus is making more but I have been saving for a while and just like a child I WANT MY TOYS NOW. Hopefully they will be out before Christmas so I could ask Santa for one. I suppose the money I saved will have to go towards the new motor my lathe needs.

Marcus Hunt

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sorry Phil, it's sods law isn't it? After the initial rush for the kits it has settled down to a steady couple of orders a week. I don't want to go ordering loads more if the demand is no longer there mainly because I simply haven't got the space to store them so any future orders on my part will be short runs. I'll order some more discs and books when I get back from my holiday but if there's anyone out there that hasn't got a set that wants one I am giving the option to pre-order to help avoid any disappointment especially on the lead up to Christmas (in case you've asked your spouse for a set as a gift).

Ed Westerly

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks for sharing your trials with us, Phil, it makes it easier to bear my own trials when I know that the universe is playing with others just as much as with me!

Sponsors