The Engraver

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
No your good, have not received issue 100 yet but I hope they do something special.

Carlos De La O III

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Cover? Really?

If I was not a member of fega and saw a cover that I liked it would entice me to become a member, is that not the point?

Carlos De La O III

Last edited:

Andrew Biggs

My apologies about the late reply. I've been a bit distracted lately with a few things and the work is piling up on the bench.

Normally I hold this pretty close to my chest as I like the members to get a bit of a surprise in their mail boxes.However, seeing this is a special issue I've attached is the cover of the 100th edition of the FEGA Engraver magazine. Quite a milestone for the Guild and a real credit to all that have participated and contributed over the last 30 something years.

The cover features the artistry of our very own multi talented Marty Rabeno who has a step by step photo essay of how he achieved the end result. There are also several other articles that showcase some outstanding and unique work by other members such as Mike Dubber and Mark Hoechst along with a great article by DJ Glaser sharpening tips for traditional gravers.

Time moves relentlessly on so that brings us to issue #101 which I am working on now………..if you have any articles etc that you would like published or are a FEGA member and want photos of your work showcased, then send them to me ASAP.

Cheers
Andrew

Attachments

• Front-Cover-100-low-res.jpg
    Front-Cover-100-low-res.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 155