The Engraver - Journal

rmgreen

Elite Cafe Member
Most of you receive copies of "The Engraver" Journal of FEGA but for those of you who do not you have missed a most excellent 99th issue. Congratulations to all featured artist, the well written articles, and the "Elise" by the "other" Sam. Roger

Dale Hatfield

Elite Cafe Member
Got mine yesterday. Its sitting on the bench airing out. Fresh ink/print makes me sneeze.
The shotgun news sits for days before I can read it .

Beathard

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ran down to the mailbox (its almost a half mile of dirt road each way). And there it was... Another beautiful edition of The Engraver.

I flipped to page 24 and found my derringers. Thanks Andrew for printing my work.

Wow! That's cool!

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ran down to the mailbox (its almost a half mile of dirt road each way). And there it was... Another beautiful edition of The Engraver.

I flipped to page 24 and found my derringers. Thanks Andrew for printing my work.

Wow! That's cool!

Congratulations! How can I order the magazine?

Carlos De La O III

Dale Hatfield

Elite Cafe Member
Carlos
If you look below my post it will say member FEGA ,click on it and will take you to the web page.

Idaho Flint

Elite Cafe Member
...a most excellent 99th issue. ...
I got my issue (fantastic by the way, great job Andrew and everyone who contributed to it.) but I did not realize it was the 99th issue. WOW.

Can't wait to see what they do with an 100th issue. I bet it will be something special....

Mike

Beathard

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Haven't read all the articles, but I really liked Lee Griffiths article on shading. All you newbies need to read this one. It will knock months off the learning curve.

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks Gerry, I suspect what you really like is the "intentional imperfection" theory and perhaps use it as I do- a high falutin way to explain away and cover my inexperience, ineptitude, and lack of skill but.......I really do believe it. It gives more life and character to a piece.
Lee

CJ Allan

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks for reminding me..
I just renewed my membership......
I HATE it when I miss an issue just cause' I forget...... :) :)

Beathard

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Your expiration date is right above your name on the address label. I have learned to check it with every issue.

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Great articles by all, it's really exciting to see all the talented folks were in the US and around the world.:thumbsup: J.J.

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Andrew,

Just got my copy today and will read it soon, but a quick flip through the pages show it to be packed full of good stuff. A hearty thanks for your inspired labours in broadening the content, while keeping its traditional core. Many thanks to the issue's contributors!

Rod

billrice@charter.net

Elite Cafe Member
I got mine also. Hi Rod I thought you would have been gone by now on your "Walk About" for the next year. Again whenever you start your travels you are always welcome to stop by here in Morro Bay and visit me at my studio. Hope to see you at the FEGA show in Las Vegas.