Question: The Engraver Issue 98

Idaho Flint

Elite Cafe Member
Does anyone know if The Engraver Issue 98 for April, May, June 2013 been sent out yet?

I just realized I have not seen a new issue for a while and am having withdrawals.

Thanks
Mike

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Got mine yesterday...beats me how Andrew keeps making them better and better!

Indeed he does, Sam! What a world class magazine it is, and the quality certainly makes FEGA look pretty darn good. :clapping:

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Cloudy,

You look good in this issue of Engraver, with your award certificate, and with a good photo of your plane, well done!

Andrew does indeed surpass himself with each issue. How privileged we all are, to have this multi talented New Zealander putting his shoulder to the wheel on our behalf. John B's is rightly honored on the front cover, the articles are ever more widely chosen, Katherine Plumer's scrim portraits of the generals combine so well with Mike D's engraving on that award winning gun, wow! Thank you all contributors. Must stop here and finish reading the issue...

Rod

SamW

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Castle Valley, UT in the Red Rock country
Not to mention the historic and worldly lessons from a great flute maker and all around nice guy who shares his knowledge and talent so happily. That H4 chronometer sure blew me away Rod. That would have been an engraver to meet!!!

Last edited:

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam,

What are you up to in that secret paradise valley of yours? Thank you for your kind remarks!

I know you have many projects, as well as the stringed instruments. It is always fun to get a look at what's on your bench.

best

Rod

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
The latest may also be the greatest! Hats off to contributors and Andrew for bringing it together.

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Got mine yesterday and immediately read it cover to cover, before setting out for Ken's Engrave-In today. Didn't bring it with me, as I wanted to make sure I kept it. Not that I don't trust you guys,but sometimes things seem to be accidentally misplaced from overuse. Great job again Andrew, and thanks to all the contributors for their great work and selfless contributions.

Bill

K Frei

Elite Cafe Member
Is there anyone else that hasn't gotten theres yet? I've been watching the mail box like hawk since this thread started.

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Grumble, grumble ...... I still haven't received my issue! J.J. Roberts lives in Virginia too, and he's had his for several days!

Artemiss

Elite Cafe Member
I'm still waiting too.

Although I have just enquired about my membership status, and whether I'm due for renewal.
I don't seem to get any reminder telling when it's due! :(

A whole year and 4 issues comes around so fast! Worth checking?

Jo

Andrew Biggs

I'm still waiting on my copy as well..............That editor needs a jolly good talking to :)

Any problems with delivery or membership just contact Betty at the office and she has all the info and can sort it out. There usually is a couple misplaced every shipment.

Jo.......the US postal service is probably still trying to figure out where South West England is :)

Cheers
Andrew

Artemiss

Elite Cafe Member
Now that is funny, when the editor is waiting for his copy! :)

Andrew, my address is easy to find - just look to see where the sun is shining. That's a rare occurrence in the UK! :)

Besides, I noticed on my last delivery, your 'Fega' carrier pigeon had a sat nav strapped to its wing!

Glad to see you made it back from Basel in one piece! ;)

Jo

Latest posts

Sponsors