Thanks for letting me join

krisf

Just wanted to say thanks and how excited I am to be part of the wealth of knowledge in this group. Today I ordered my g8,hone,positioning ball and all the other goodies needed. In the process of setting up a room in my home to get some projects going. I have been a bench jeweler for 15 years and very excited to have found a new passion due to completing Jeremiah Watts western class at GRS a few weeks ago. Attached is my final project we did in class.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 188

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Welcome to this friendly forum, Krisf,

You will find that you are in good company, and with a lot of encouragement, when needed, from some very good engravers.

I can see that you are on a fast track, your 15 years bench experience is a valuable background, and the GRS class with Jeremiah is a great launch pad.

keep posting!

Rod

Beathard

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Welcome to the forum. The bracelet is very nice. Makes me want to try a Western class.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Welcome to the Cafe, Kris. Looks like you're off to a really good start. :thumbsup:

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
a great looking piece, for sure. showing this as you have done, is proof of the value of taking professional instruction. please send more fotos when you get around to it. thanks for joining & sharing.