Question: Swiss Army Pocket watch.

scott99

Elite Cafe Member
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has cut a Swiss Army Pocket watch. :thinking:

I don't think the pocket watch is made any more and all I could find out is they are "stainless steel".

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

scott99 :tiphat:

scott99

Elite Cafe Member
I was planning to do that anyway, but its my daily watch and since she is sealed up pretty well I was hoping to find someone who has done one before I take it down for engraving.

Thanks for the idea.

scott99

Peter_M

Elite Cafe Member
I was planning to do that anyway, but its my daily watch and since she is sealed up pretty well I was hoping to find someone who has done one before I take it down for engraving.

Thanks for the idea.

scott99

That makes two of us again, been to chicken to put a test scratch into it.

Peter

scott99

Elite Cafe Member
I have been haunting every place I can think of including manufactuer but no luck yet.If I find something I will post it here. May be a test is the only answer, but a bit of info would make me feel better about the whole thing. Its such a nice watch, not that costly but it seems bullet proof.

scott99

scott99

Elite Cafe Member
Swiss army pocket watch

HI, well just one more appeal to anyone who has cut a Swiss Army pocket watch. :thinking:

It looks like nobody has information on the metal, but I believe many people have been off to the last engraving show/meeting so I am trying to be persistant. :)

So if anyone has cut such a watch I would appreciate any data you migt have, can they be cut, are the too hard.I would hate to unseal this watch and then have somebody come up with "O they are hard as a rock). :(

Sorry for banging on this but I figured one more try. :)

Thanks
scott99 :tiphat: