superposed

BrianPowley

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Great work, Lee. (Jaw-dropping is a better description)
I can see how a person would need a well deserved vacation after a project like this. I hope you get enough money off of this to take Lisa on a vacation in England....Hey, you could even visit Ken & Marcus Hunt. Think of it as a tax deductable field trip.

Do you find yourself exhausted after one of these or invigorated and can't wait to do it all over again?

Christian DeCamillis

Elite Cafe Member
Lee, Spaggetti ? I don't think so. This is far better than the spaggetti designs I've seen the Italians do. This has flow and continuity. It has a focal point, the flowers. It's Fantastic!!! Lee, you out did yourself on this one. The shading is also great. Bravo! my friend Chris

Tom Curran

Elite Cafe Member
This takes the hard steel receiver, and turns it into lace. It is no longer steel, in my eye. Lee, you have worked some kind of magic, a really super piece.
Thanks for sharing.
Tom

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Lee, you're chalking up masterpiece after masterpiece. This one is another dazzling example of your fine layout skills...not to mention execution.

Bravo!!

~Sam

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
FWIW, the style of design used by Lee on the Superposed was called "Liberty" in both English and Italian by the Late Marco Nobili in his book THE UNIQUE WORK OF CREATIVE ART. It is understandably called "spaghetti" style here. I don't know why they call it Liberty unless the reference is that the engraver is at liberty to design it freely.

CRB

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hey Lee,

I'm beginning to wonder about you. HaHa.......... I had a guy tell me one time: "I am going to follow you around so when you fall and bust your head open, I can see what falls out" HeeHee.

This reminded me of that guy cause that is what Iwas thinking when I saw your superposed, but to be honest, I saw it in you the first time I met you and saw your art work............Uh, that is a compliment. Nice work and very interesting. Knew you would have some interesting stuff in the future and you have.

Bravo, my friend!!

Rock on!!

Ron S