Sterling Silver Pendant

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Andrew, me and Jeroen we were at the Basel show as well for two days, you probably demonstrated this at the GRS stand. Anyway, I didn't see you there by the time we were there and I wish I could have met you there.

arnaud

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Recently, I had an experience with the pendant through online shopping. At the time, I selected a few models of silver pendants which are more attracting me with their appearance colors, designs and purchased those collection also. Pendants will added more bright look to the chains which we wear.

mikinclark: Can you please explain the nature of your post? I'm not sure if you're showing us your engraving or advertising your jewelry items.
Thanks / ~Sam

GTJC460

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Wow! Awesome design and engraving. The folks that got to watch you engraving it really received a special treat to see it in person!

Andrew Biggs

Wow, that's an oldie. That was cut at the Basel Show in April 2011 and Mary still wears it just about every day.

Thanks for all the nice comments.

Arnaud...I didn't go last year but will be there this year and very much looking forward to it. The Basel Show is really quite eye popping with all the equipment and watches on display. So if you are there this year please stop by and introduce yourself as it would be very nice to meet you in person.

Cheers
Andrew