source for gold pendant blanks?

KatherinePlumer

Elite Cafe Member
Hey all, I'd appreciate some input regarding sources for gold pendant blanks. I know about Rio Grande, but was hoping for something a little heavier than what they sell. Anyone know a place to get something? 14K or 18K, 20ga or 18ga? About an inch in diameter, or a little less?

Thanks. :)

Katherine

Beathard

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Stuller has an entire catalog of pendants for sale in different metals, guages and purity.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Doesn't Stuller require buyers to have retail jewelry stores, or has that changed?

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Doesn't Stuller require buyers to have retail jewelry stores, or has that changed?

don't know about Stuller, but H&S used to have a policy like that which forced me to order pure platinum thru a jewelry store, but a year or two ago they started letting me order direct. (complete with a Homeland Security declaration form that i wasn't gonna do anything untoward a 1/4 oz of platinum. sheesh...) maybe they decided in this economy it wasn't a good idea to limit their client base?

Beathard

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I buy from them (Stuller) and I don't have a store. The required a sales tax certificate. They called it an artisans account.

Last edited:

GTJC460

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
My trade shop definitely isn't retail. I order from Stuller's full product line. Same thing with Hoover.

thughes

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Very confusing because their website they sell to jewelry stores only. Maby I read it wrong.

Todd.

Latest posts

Sponsors