Some More Bits Just Finished

Phil Coggan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Just finished these, they're from the Greener.

Phil

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Ok, this is getting out of hand. There MUST be some law to regulate how much incredible work ONE guy can produce!

Fantastic, Phil. You are one of the most prolific engravers of this century. :beerchug:

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ok, this is getting out of hand. There MUST be some law to regulate how much incredible work ONE guy can produce!

Fantastic, Phil. You are one of the most prolific engravers of this century. :beerchug:

I think so too! Your work SHOULD be put into a book. Actually, it might need more than one volume:D

Thanks again for taking the time to post.

Peter

Montejano

Elite Cafe Member
Friend Phil:

His prints are amazing and an outstanding technical quality :beerchug:. I congratulate you and look at all the work in this forum.
thanks for showing prints and enjoy them.
greeting

Antonio
---------------

Amigo Phil :

Sus grabados son sorprendentes y de una calidad técnica excepcional . Le felicito y miro todos sus trabajos en este foro .
gracias por mostrar los grabados y poder disfrutar de ellos .
un saludo

Antonio

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Phil do you have more than two hands? Beautiful work as always. I especially like the running leaf work around the dog. It has a braided hair appearance.
I'm sending you some new batteries for your clock so you know to quit at the end of the day:)

ddushane

~ Elite 1000 Member ~

Sam, I agree totally, but I've often thought the same about you & your drawing!

Dwayne

Kevin P.

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Missed one point. I hope someone realizes what's going on and publishes a book of your work. And what would make it extra special is to include any notes and comments you would have on your work.
It would be a shame for this work to go unnoted.
Kevin P.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
i've threatened to create a new language to describe phils' work; here it is-- this work is quite phillacogganistic in design as well as execution.