some jobs

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
ALL IS QUITE NICE. the watch, though, really rings my bell ! just beautiful.

Quillen

Thank you very much for the comments.

Muchas gracias a todos por los comentarios y también a todos los que me levantaron el pulgar, poder subir fotos de mis trabajos a este foro es muy importante para mí y que a ustedes les agraden, mucho más, saludos Sebastián.

Quillen

Arme un vídeo del reloj, pero no pude filmar todo, solo los primeros cortes, Saludos Sebastián.
[video]http://youtu.be/UXxziaBOuZg[/video]

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Muy interesante, Sebastián, gracias!

I hope the many posters from those wondering how much equipment to buy before making a first start on engraving, will view this nice video, and see that there is a lot of fine silver hand push engraving to be done at relatively low cost, and that some good push graving tuition could be the best first use of limited funds. Sebastián's sweet, confident, cutting here is inspiring. Notice the very low lift angle on his straight cuts, and how he does his tight curves with increased lift, I am going to assume he cuts with no heel, as many do in Europe as well as Argentina?

Rod

mrthe

Very good Job Sebastian!
Rod you are right Sebastian is a great artist and a great guy too all his work is made by hand pushing and the best of him that ever is ready to help everyone sharing his knowledges he had make a lot of videotutorials avaible in youtube, about sharpening by hand, beguinning excercises, how build your own tools and more ( a lot about jewelery making too).

Sponsors