Some designs

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Here are some recent designs, yes some done on the computer, but I’m still able to draw with a pencil on paper. so please do not start a discussion on pencil versus vector, I have already done that.
I have Sam’s DVD and recently Lee Griffiths ‘Art & Design fundamentals”
I like both but Lee’s one is my favourite as he really was able to keep it that fundamental and covering the whole design process at the same time. Tanks again Lee.

arnaud

Last edited:

Willem Parel

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Wow they are great Arnaud, I can see the influence of the DVD´s you purchased lately, it looks really nice.

With what do you sketch your drawings Arnaud, they look so nice black, it isn´t an ordinairy pencil though ???

Last edited:

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Willem, it is just the most sheap pencil you can buy, the only thing is that after I scanned the design, I used PS using "threshold" that way you could print it with a toner printer if needed.

arnaud

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Really nice work, Arnaud :thumbsup: All very good quality designs for engraving. Bravo!

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks Gary and Peter, design is what I like most, and all our kind of jobs depends on it.
I can cut scrolls without making a design first, but they never are that nice as the ones that started with a plan.

arnaud

Ed Westerly

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Beautiful. I like the first one the best, as I have a thing for loose tendrils twisting around themselves and other things. Very nice.

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
David I order big sheets different thickness in the Netherlands as I live in Belgium.
Just google a bit and sure you will find one in you area. Sure Ti is not something rare, as is ranged fifth of most common you can find on earth.

Ed, thanks, I call this a sweet embrace, very romantic for wedding rings in my opinion and perhaps the design also could look nice on the fair parts.

arnaud

arnaud

Latest posts

Sponsors