Help, please: SOLVED: Problems setting up my new GraverMax

alwayslearning2012

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
"The foam is a neat idea for noise reduction. But does the compressor not get too hot inside? I bought an oil compressor so mine isn’t too noisy anyway :)"
- JessBerry

It gets warm, but I do keep an eye out every 3 cycles or so to make sure it doesn't get too hot.

There is a video on YouTube about how to set up the G8. Since they are kinda the same machine, I chose this one for you.

Its a good resource, and I really like the Deeper Cuts thing they started recently.

AL12

jessberry

Every once in a while, I have experienced something similar and it has boiled down to the hand piece selector knob. I just run the knob from one hand piece to the other, making sure the knob is fully turned to the proper place. I frequently switch from one hand piece to another and sometimes I get a bit careless with the select knob. Good luck!!
Oh my goodness!!! Thank you so SO much - this solved the issue for me!! That knob is quite stiff and I must have had it turned a smidge off it's proper place. Now it's turned all the way everything is working! Yay!
Honestly so happy, thank you so much for your advice, I really really appreciate it! :D:chip:

Latest posts

Sponsors