sketch

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Shawn,

Always fun to see your current idea, and thank you for taking us through your process! All of your creations have merit. I too like to work out bracelet designs base upon a good element, and this is a very good element cluster. I will presume you will want to expand this cluster to a 6 inch length with rounded ends that all fits together in an interesting way. Having a 'C' scroll in there will be useful when you get to the extreme ends.

Please keep posting the bracelet as it evolves, it will make a great group lesson, and no doubt end up as a fine piece!

Best

Rod

mrthe

I love the shading and your draws in general too hehe,thank you for show it!

Dale Hatfield

Elite Cafe Member
Ya might leave the heart. Gives you a place to add a personal touch for a memory of loved one.
If you leave it then push it . Make it a selling point , That is allready figured in the price.

didyoung

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
thanks everyone.
as for the most part i think that i am doing things correct....still have a few bumps on the lobes. good leaf structure....mixing things up a bit....good flow.
i am trying to find a nice fine shading element....i think it still looks ruff....maybe course looking.
there are still lots of areas that i can improve upon.....guess it will always be that way.
thanks again for the nice comments.

Latest posts

Sponsors