sheridan show

didyoung

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
The Sheridan Show is right around the corner, and most of you have not even replied yet, with exception to those who have taken a moment to do so..
We are hoping to build a database of Show participants, which requires a little effort on your part to make it all actually work.
We had asked for 3-5 images of the type of work you most often do, a small bio, and a pic of your self- send that to me by email to jwatt@inreach.com
Once we have that we will get to work, putting it up on Facebook, as well as on the web site.
We have set a deadline for having your entries into the gallery- its May 11th- yes, May 11th in Sheridan.
This will give us a better chance of actually getting the stuff up on the web for sale- better for all of us.
Last, the Buckle Contest..........really just 4 entries..........what sort of weanies are we dealing with here.
We have nothing for Gallery effects..........its explained on my web site. Could use some help with this folks or we just gott'a set this stuff up on Beer Cans like every other Show.
This is a gentle humorous prodding..........for those of you who find it a little too sharp edged - too bad
Jeremiah Watt

Don Butler

Thanks for posting this Shawn. I hope all you western engravers are working on some pieces to put in this years show. We are starting to get some calls so that is encouraging. I'm looking forward to another great show this year.
Thank You.
Don

Sponsors