Help, please: Seeking hand engraved platinum wedding bands. Advice?

Karen

Hi! I Found this forum through a picture of someone's fine handiwork engraving a TARDIS on a ring. I saw "hand engraved" and figured yall might be able to help with my seemingly unusual request!

I'm getting married in October. My fiance wants platinum wedding bands. The problem: we want the inside to have a picture engraved. Specifically: a Zelda Triforce in his and a Super Mario Brothers power-up mushroom in mine. Yes, we are geeks. My calls to jewelers have come up empty and not given me any leads on to where I could have this done. I'm now wondering if it is even possible.

Anyone have any suggestions or advice? Is this a possible and feasible request? Would the hand engraving hold up to years of wear inside the band?

I live in Huntsville, Alabama. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

GTJC460

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
It could be done either by hand or created by a jeweler using cad cam. Being inside a ring, best results will probably come through cad as it's quite difficult engraving inside a ring. I can help you make what you want. Contact me by email: bertedmonston at yahoo dot com

GTJC460

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Correction, Just looked at both of the desired designs. Neither one will be a problem to engrave inside the ring...I'd be happy to help you with it.

Sponsors