Rose Laman - 1923-2010

Christopher Malouf

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
5mi from the nearest Dunkin Donuts in Tennessee
Just finished up a week of traveling .... visitations ending with a funeral.

Grief has a way of draining us like nothing else so I have no profound words or forum philosophy to offer. All I can say is I'm sorry to hear of your loss. It's comforting to know that only eternal peace lies beyond the threshold of pain called life.

Take care,

Chris

Last edited:

SEngraver

HI Sam,
Very sorry to read about your mum , Rose Laman.Our sincere condolences to you and Abigail. You are in thoughts and prayers.

SE

Last edited:

quickcut07

Elite Cafe Member
Sam I can say no more than what has already been said. My wife Terry and myself send you our prayers. The pain of the day shall pass but the great memories shall always remain.
God Bless : Terry and Eric

Steve Adams

Elite Cafe Member
Sam,
My deepest sympathies go out to you. What a full life and wonderful person. God Bless. Steve Adams

fred carter

Sam - I understand your loss and pain, please accept my condolences and sympathy - from an old friend who has traveled down the same path. Fred

en2siastic

Deepest sympathy Sam,
Mother Teresa said : "In this life we cannot do great things, we can only do small things with great love", just like your mother did.
Francis, Yasmina, Leïla and Amelia

mgdesigns

Sam & Abigail: My deepest condolences for your loss. Think of her often and remember what a great influence she was in your lives, and she will live on in your efforts.

Mark

Paulie

Elite Cafe Member
My sincere condolences to you and your family, Sam. Best regards, Paulie

Dulltool

Elite Cafe Member
Sam & Abigail.....
So sorry to hear of your moms passing. She sure lived to a ripe old age... you couldn't have wished for anything more. It sounds like you will have many warm stories of her and her rather adventurous and interesting life.

The two of you will be in our thoughts,

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
All I can do is send my condolences to you and Abigail, but I, too, know what you're experiencing, as I lost my mother not too long ago and we are preparing ourselves for another time to come shortly with my mother-in-law, who is 88 and frail. Your family is in my prayers.

Bill

BES

Elite Cafe Member
Dear Sam and Abigail,
my condolences You
and the All of Your Family

Eric S. Brezitsky