Reno Show, Air travel question

jimzim75

Elite Cafe Member
Hi All,
I have a question about the Reno convention. I want to go to it this year.I'm starting in Detroit.
Does everyone just fly directly to Reno or Do you go via Los Vegas
to get better rates then get to Reno on a connecting flight.

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hi Jim,
From someone that flies it every year, it seems like you can't get there from Detroit. I don't know why. Most route you to LA or Salt Lake City. I usually use NWA but the others don't seem to have much better. Reno just isn't a big enough place. It's worth the hassle however!

jimzim75

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Rex,
I think the wife is looking for a Los Vegas answere. Say the weekend in Reno and rest of time in Vegas.
Oh well, there goes this years profits. Thanks Rex.

One more question, why in Reno and not Vegas for the location of the convention?

Mike Bissell

Elite Cafe Member
Jim - Don't forget about the seminars on Monday and the impromptu meeting with all the remaining engravers. It’s a much more relaxed atmosphere than when the show is open as no one is manning their table or talking to prospective clients. Besides one less day in Vegas will probably mean a dollar savings.

Mike

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Jim,
I think there may be some inexpensive shuttles from Vegas to Reno. Doing a "mutliple city" search on travel may get you there. The main reason we are in Reno vs Vegas is we aren't big enough. Vegas hotel/convention centers need to sell LOTS more rooms.

Latest posts

Sponsors