WR 05.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 283
  • WR 06.jpg
    WR 06.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 285

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
ALAIN : THe very bold look to this work is a real treat to my eye. looks so great. thank you for posting these fotos.

Crazy Horse

Elite Cafe Member
WOW !!! I curious, how deep is the relief? I can'timaging how much time you have into this ngraving masterpiece.

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
I feel so humbled when I study your work. You do all of us a great service by sharing your work. Thank You.

DakotaDocMartin

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Very beautiful work! The subject matter depicted in the engravings puzzles me though. I'm wondering why a person would decide to put falcon hunting scenes on a shotgun? You'd almost figure a person would put shotgun hunting scenes on a shotgun. But... if that's what the customer wants... that's what they get of course. It just doesn't seem to fit together to me. (Maybe I'm easily puzzled)

Martin Strolz

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks for showing your work, Alain! I like this engraving a lot. A beautiful layout gives a very rich effect with much contrast. Very delicate lettering! Interesting to see how you run the gold wire from the action over the barrel and the bolster back to the action. I would be curious to see how the gun looks, when the barrels are blued and the action is hardened/finished. If the gun gets back to your hands, please post one more picture.
Martin

Alex Gev

One more example, that M-r Lovenberg is model for artist, from whom we can only to learn of exquisiteness
and artistic design.
Thanks Maestro!

Alex Gev

Latest posts

Sponsors