Help, please: Quick connect where to buy

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I am looking for a quick connect like the one that comes with the Lindssay classic for a separate air-assisted tool and I like to be able to take with me.

What would be the correct name for this part.

Here is a picture of what I need.

Carlos De La O III

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376588195011.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376588195011.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I've tried some local medical supplies but no one seems to carry it I can't believe it I can't find it here my city

Carlos De La O III

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Phil

Thanks

I'm currently parked outside of a hobby shop they told me they might have them here but while I'm sitting here waiting for them to open I found what I'm looking for.

https://www.amerdental.com/repair-and-replacement-parts/tubing-connectors/quick-disconnects?p=2

for others who might need this in the future you get five males in five females for eight plus

The only thing that sucks is now I have to wait for it to come in I'd love to buy the stuff locally

Carlos De La O III

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Did you try an aquarium store?

Never thought about that when I just went ahead and order them online I'm so sick of waiting I might just pay for overnight shipping it just seems that everything I need for engraving to wait so frustrating

Carlos De La O III

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
order stuff 2 months before you even know you need it. that way it's right there on yer shelf ! that's why i have shelves full of junk i'll likely never use.

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
order stuff 2 months before you even know you need it. that way it's right there on yer shelf ! that's why i have shelves full of junk i'll likely never use.

I'm actually thinking of ordering some so I'll have them if I ever need them.

They say great minds think alike....

Uhm.

Well.

I guess we think alike too. ;)

Latest posts

Sponsors