Product Endorsement - or Visa Versa ??

Mike Dubber

Elite Cafe Member
I was recently contacted by an ad agency that was developing layout for product packaging for Clenzoil company.

Another good reason for engravers to have their own web site. The agency did a web search, found my site and made first contact about using the photo. After brief negotiations we made the deal:banana:

Funny thing though, I engraved this Holland & Holland nearly twleve years ago.............

Mike Dubber

Last edited:

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
little wonder they picked you, mike. a first class gun engraving to enhance their product package. congrats !

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I think I need to go and find a vendor and try to procure a box once they are done with it. That way it can be with my crown royal box and I'll have the start of a very cool collection. :)

Leonardo

Elite Cafe Member
That's great Mike! Congratulations!
The box design and presentation is really nice and the picture of your work enhance it a lot.
I was wondering if they have gave you the credit for the engraving in the image foot print or somewhere...
All the best,
Leonardo

Mike Dubber

Elite Cafe Member
I think I need to go and find a vendor and try to procure a box once they are done with it. That way it can be with my crown royal box and I'll have the start of a very cool collection. :)

Good idea - I have Sam's Crown Royal box on my shelf with some other collectibles and now I'll add the Clenzoil box.

Mike

Mike Fennell

Elite Cafe Member
That is great, Mike. Congratulations. I like the way you have kept proceeding from success to success for all these years.

I am running out of shelf space for collectibles, but I must have it. Did they mention in which magazines they will be advertising?

Mike Fennell.

Andrew Biggs

Hi Dennis

Yes!!

It will make your cuts smoother, eliminate bumps and lumps in the scroll, make the design look better, eliminate slips, prevent graver breakages and moisturize your hands and give you a more youthful appearance all at the same time :)

Cheers
Andrew

Mike Dubber

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Dennis

Yes!!

It will make your cuts smoother, eliminate bumps and lumps in the scroll, make the design look better, eliminate slips, prevent graver breakages and moisturize your hands and give you a more youthful appearance all at the same time :)

Cheers
Andrew

Here, here! Andrew is correct, they have added a single, precious drop of engraver sweat (collected at Scott Pilkington's Engrave In last year) to every ounce!:shock:

Mike