Problems with "On Demand" download

Hello everyone. I've been trying to download on my iPad the "essentials to drawing scrolls" video from on demand. I am having problems. When I go to check out it says initializing and the timer just spins forever. Does anyone know what I may be doing wrong? Another question, if I'm able to succeed at downloading, can I download it again on another device?
Thank you for any help.
Rich Hambrook

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Rich: contact tech support via the player and they will assist you. I'm on the road and there's nothing I can do on this end.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
i had problems with one of the download videos-- just refused to work. fortunately sam, the man, sent me a disk. once again, peace spread throughout the valley !

John Cole

Elite Cafe Member
I had issues with one of my videos as well. I went through tech support. They were great and timely, and really helped to solve the issue is a fairly painless manner.

Rich: contact tech support via the player and they will assist you. I'm on the road and there's nothing I can do on this end.

Thanks Sam. I will try again. I clicked on that but it too gave me no response. But I will try again.

Last edited:
Solution

Hello everyone again. I contacted leaping frog (the downloading source) directly with my problem. This is the response:

The program can only be installed in a computer running Windows or MAC OSX. You cannot install the program on your iPad because the iPad runs in a mobile operating system iOS.

You can access the courses in your iPad by logging into this link: http://leapingbrain.com/modcloudplayer

You can also transfer the courses downloaded from your computer to your iPad by downloading the MOD Mobile app from the AppStore.

I hope this helps anyone else that may have the same problem downloading direct to an iPad.

Best regards,
Rich

After several attempts and back and forth with leaping brain customer support, I still haven't been able to download the video that I've paid for. PLEASE HELP. I would love to watch this video. I have ALWAYS admired Sam's artistic mind and his scrolls. It has always been a source of inspiration. I may have to bite the bullet and order a DVD as well.

I just got off the tech support with leaping brain. They helped so much! I got the issue resolved. I'm a very happy man. I'm not the most savvy with the whole computer/iPad merger thing!

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Glad you got it sorted out. They're a first class operation and I'm they were able to help you.

Latest posts

Sponsors