practicing english

oiseau metal arts

Elite Cafe Member
I can sure see having fun practicing this, but here is a dime sized silver coin. a name and some other words will be added later.
thanks for looking and for any comments.

DSCF0540r.jpg DSCF0537r.jpg DSCF0539r.jpg

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sure looks like you are on your way! My under educated opinion is you have done a very fine job an small English Scroll. Well done-Fred

Southern Custom

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Nice when you have the right teacher. And look at the results. I think English scroll is in good hands and no longer in danger of dying out. Fine job. A lot of us are going to be indebted to Marcus. It is a fine thing he has done.

oiseau metal arts

Elite Cafe Member
Nice when you have the right teacher. And look at the results. I think English scroll is in good hands and no longer in danger of dying out. Fine job. A lot of us are going to be indebted to Marcus. It is a fine thing he has done.

Very fine indeed! Thanks yet again Marcus!!
I was quite excited about this set.
I compared it to a piece from a while back, which I was proud of, and can see quite the difference.
Its fun to see all the fine scroll practice from everyone else too.

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Man, after seeing all these fine examples of Fine English Scroll, I'm excited to see what I can do (hopefully not butcher it) as soon as possible. It may be a while, as I'm in the mountains of NC now, foothills to those in the high mountains, and will be going to Vegas next week to take a ride down the Colorado in the Grand Canyon. Will definitely start when I get back. And then, hunting season starts and Christmas season is coming. I seem to be having trouble setting priorities!

Bill